5 reasons why you should NOT use Corflute when protecting floors and surfaces:
1. Corflute is a synthetic polypropylene product, which is non-breathable
2. The internal vertical rib structure limits impact protection
3. Compressed corflute can leave ribbed marks on floors
4. Corflute is expensive and cumbersome to handle, store, freight and install
5. Corflute cannot be recycled, increasing the carbon footprint of the construction project and ending up in landfill
SupaBord is a robust 100% recycled natural product, which is why it is fast becoming the preferred product of choice for temporary floor protection by trade contractors worldwide.